To ensure everyone enjoys their experience at fusionmovement, we ask you to please follow the class etiquette.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and sign-in at the desk before class. This is essential for safety reasons.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Have a light snack before class if required or hold off until after.
- Inform the teacher prior to class if you have any serious health conditions such as neck, back, or joint injuries, recent surgery, high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
- Please turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
- Please move your mat and make space for other community members in classes that are busy.
- If you must leave class early, try to leave before the rest of the class begins meditation to avoid disrupting their resting time.
- Remember we are all here to connect to ourselves. Please do not engage in conversation during class or be disruptive to other students or the teacher.
- Please place all mats and props away cleanly and safely in their proper storage place.